Invitation for Bids
Date: 21 January 2021
Loan No. and Title: L3928/L8380-INO: Geothermal Power Generation Project
Contract No. and Title: CW-07: Mud Engineering Services for Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 Drilling Campaign
Deadline for Submission of Bids: 4 March 2021
- The PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) has received financing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Geothermal Power Generation Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this financing to payments under the contract named above. No nationality restrictions apply other than the restrictions arising from ITB 4.8
- The Project Management Unit of PT Geo Dipa Energy (Persero) (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the construction and completion of Mud Engineering Services for Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 Drilling Campaign (“the Works”).
|Lot 1||Dieng 2|
|Lot 2||Patuha 2|
|Both Lots||Dieng 2 and Patuha 2|
Bidders may bid for one, combination or all lots, as further defined in the Bidding Document.
- Open competitive bidding –International will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: Two-Envelope procedure and is open to all bidders from eligible countries as described in the Bidding Document.
- Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications may participate in this bidding:
|Lot No.||Minimum Average Annual Turnover
for contracts completed or under execution over the last five years
|Contract of Similar Size and Nature
Participation in at least two (2) contracts that have been successfully or substantially completed within the last seven (7) years and that are similar to the proposed contract on Geothermal and Oil & Gas industry. The similarity of the Bidder’s participation shall be based on the physical size, nature of works, complexity, methods, technology or other characteristics as described in Section 6 (Employer’s Requirements).
|1||US$ 2,800,000||US$ 2,800,000 for each contract.|
|2||US$ 3,760,000||US$ 3,760,000 for each contract.|
|Both Lots||US$ 6,560,000||US$ 6,560,000 for each contract|
More details of qualification requirements are mentioned in the Bidding Documents.
- To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, bidders should contact:
PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero)
Attention: Ferry Iskandar
Aldevco Octagon Building, Jl. Warung Buncit Raya, No.75
South Jakarta, 12740, Indonesia
Telephone: +62 21 – 798 2925
Fax: +62 21 – 798 2930
- To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible bidders should
- Write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for CW-07: Mud Engineering Services for Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 Drilling Campaign, and
- Pay a nonrefundable fee of US$ 300 or IDR 3.000.000 (three million rupiah) by cash or wire transfer to PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) Account at Mandiri Bank No.070.00.5555.7776 or US$ 300 by cash or wire transfer to PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) Account at BNI Bank No.0246549007 during regular office hours.
- The Bid Document can be collected in person at the stipulated address or will be sent by email. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
- A pre Bid Meeting will be held at 10:00 Hours, Western Indonesian Time on 28 January 2021 at Aldevco Octagon Building, 2nd Floor, Jalan Warung Jati Barat No. 75 Pejaten, South Jakarta 12740, Indonesia, When travel restrictions remain uncertain due to COVID-19 pandemic, a Bidder can option to join the pre-Bid meeting via Zoom Application at the same time instead.
- Deliver your bid:
- to the address as stipulated above
- on or before the deadline: 4 March 2021 at 14:00 hours (Jakarta Time)
- together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
The opening of the Technical Bid shall take place at:
Street address: Aldevco Octagon Building, Jl. Warung Buncit Raya No. 75
Floor/Room number: 2nd floor
City: South Jakarta
Date: 4 March 2021
Time: 14:15 hours (Jakarta Time)
Jakarta, January 21th, 2021
PMU Procurement Committee
PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero)