Invitation for Bids
Date: January 28th, 2021
Loan No. and Title: Loan 3928/8380-INO: Geothermal Power Generation Project
Contract No. and Title: CW-02: Road and Well Pad Preparation for Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 Drilling Campaign
Deadline for Submission of Bids: February 26th, 2021
- 1. The PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) has received ﬁnancing from the Asian Development Bank (ADB) toward the cost of Geothermal Power Generation Project. Part of this ﬁnancing will be used for payments under the Contract named above. No nationality restrictions apply other than the restrictions arising from ITB 4.8.
- The Project Management Unit of PT Geo Dipa Energy (Persero) (“the Employer”) invites sealed bids from eligible Bidders for the construction and completion of Road and Well Pad Preparation for Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 Drilling Campaign (“the Works”).
- Open Competitive Bidding (National Advertisement) will be conducted in accordance with ADB’s Single-Stage: One-Envelope procedure and is open to all Bidders without nationality restrictions.
- Only eligible Bidders with the following key qualifications should participate in this bidding:
|Minimum Average Annual Turnover
for contracts completed or under execution over the last five years
|Contract of Similar Size and Nature
Participation in at least two (2) contracts that have been successfully or substantially completed within the last seven
(7) years and that are similar to the proposed contract on Geothermal and Oil & Gas industry. The similarity of the Bidder’s participation shall be based on the physical size, nature of works, complexity, methods, technology or other
characteristics as described in Section 6 (Employer’s Requirements).
|IDR 94,250,000,000||IDR 37,700,000,000 for each contract.|
The qualification criteria are more completely described in the Bidding Document.
- To obtain further information and inspect the Bidding Documents, bidders should contact:
PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero)
Attention: Ferry Iskandar
Aldevco Octagon Building, Jl. Warung Buncit Raya, No.75
South Jakarta, 12740, Indonesia
Telephone: +62 21 – 798 2925
Fax: +62 21 – 798 2930
- To purchase the Bidding Documents in English, eligible bidders should
- Write to the address above requesting the Bidding Documents for CW-02: Road and Well Pad Preparation for Dieng 2 and Patuha 2 Drilling Campaign, and
- Pay a nonrefundable fee of US$ 300 or IDR. 3,000,000 by cash or wire transfer to PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) Account at Mandiri Bank No.070.00.5555.7776 or US$ 300 by cash or wire transfer to PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) Account at BNI Bank No.0246549007 during regular office hours.
The Bidding Document can be collected in person at the stipulated address or will be sent by email. No liability will be accepted for loss or late delivery.
- A pre-bid meeting will be held at 09:00 hours (Western Indonesian Time) on 4 February 2021 at Aldevco Octagon Building, 2nd Floor, Jalan Warung Jati Barat No. 75 Pejaten, South Jakarta 12740, Indonesia, When travel restrictions remain uncertain due to COVID-19 pandemic, a Bidder has the option to join the pre-bid meeting via Zoom Application at the same time instead.
- A Site Visit will be held with the following schedule:
- Patuha Site at 10:00 hours (Western Indonesian Time) on 10 February 2021, at PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) Unit Patuha at Jalan Raya Ranca Bolang Km 14, Pasir Jambu, Ciwidey Soreang District, Bandung, West Java. The Meeting Point will be at Grand Sunshine Hotel, Soreang at West Indonesian Time at the same date. Bidder must provide their transportation vehicle and Personal Protective Equipment Standard (PPE – Safety Shoes and Helmet) for their
- Dieng Site at 10:00 hours (Western Indonesian Time) on 10 February 2021, at PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero) Unit Dieng at Jl.Raya Dieng Batur PO.BOX.01, Wonosobo District, Central Java. The Meeting Point will be at Surya Asia Hotel, Wonosobo at West Indonesian Time at the same date. Bidder must provide their transportation vehicle and Personal Protective Equipment Standard (PPE – Safety Shoes and Helmet) for their personnel.
Note: Site Visit will not be conducted if travel restrictions due to COVID-19 still applies. Employer will give Journey Management Plan, Site Plan, and or any document related to site visit requirement.
- Deliver your bid:
- to the address as stipulated above
- on or before the deadline: 26 February 2021 at 14:00 hours (Jakarta Time)
- together with a Bid Security as described in the Bidding Document.
The opening of the Technical Bids shall take place at:
Street address: Aldevco Octagon Building, Jl. Warung Buncit Raya No. 75
Floor/Room number: 2nd floor
City: South Jakarta
Date: 26 February 2021
Time: 14:15 hours (Jakarta Time)
Jakarta, January 28th, 2021
PT Geo Dipa Energi (Persero)